FNaF World DEMO is a cool RPG FNAF fanmade game in which you can meet up with the entire cast from the Five Nights at Freddy’s series. Take part in the epic animated adventure along with your favorite animatronics and give them a hand so they can wipe out all of the enemies. There are 40 playable characters along with multiple endings, difficulties, and a great soundtrack by the artist Leon Riskin. So, you will guide Freddy and his gang to solve problems in the world beneath worlds. It is a place that can reflect the actions and deeds of the “flipside”, in which, everything will be distorted and broken. You are recommended to lead your party deeper into that planet to search for the root of those glitches and find out monsters. You should not forget to restore it quickly so it can be a safe haven again.
- Although you will be able to understand many parts of your mission by yourself, you can refer to the following tutorials because they can allow you to deal with harder troubles in your FNAF download.
- Bytes: They are small robot helpers that you can purchase with the Faz Tokens that you have already obtained from the fighting. Note that you can buy Bytes from Lolbit, who is found in many spots around the map! You can own four Bytes whenever.
- Chips: They offer various effects during the combat, from attacks to healing commands. It is easy to seek them in treasure chests strewn across the playfield. Like Bytes, you can gear up four Chips at a time.
FNaF World DEMO
Here are some unusual order and what they do:
- Birthday: It will upgrade the ability to hit, defend, and increase the movement speed for a while. It is really helpful in the early stages of FNaF World DEMO.
- Waterhose: It can destroy the target under 30% health right away.
- Giftboxes: A box will be set down near the feet of each teammate. If these members die, these gifts will auto-revive them with 100% power.
- Hot Cheese: It will lay globs of hot cheese on the floor and cause damage to the foe gradually.
- Unscrew: Provides 30% chance of instant death to an opponent.
- Esc Key: Chance of death for every antagonist on the battlefield.
- Mystery Box: Switch all fighters on your team for random heroes. They come back to the normal state after the challenge in FNaF World DEMO is over.
- Prize Ball: It will launch a surprise assault.
- Jumpscare: It can stun the others for a few seconds. But, it less effective on bosses.